TherMaxx® Bibbed Hood
TherMaxx® Titanium Gloves
Unisex Pattern Lycra HotSkins
Help shield the skin from abrasion, UV rays and biological irritants. Lycra® Hot Skins® are sewn from material prized for its stretch and strength. Durable overlock stitching is used on the full-body jumpsuits.
Thermoprene® High Top Boot
TherMaxx® Women’s Back Zip Jumpsuit
TherMaxx® Men’s Back Zip Jumpsuit
• Super soft, high stretch neoprene.
• Fire Fleece™ lining.
• Double glued and double (interior & exterior) stitched seams provide longevity, confidence, and performance in the most demanding conditions. (3, 5, and 7mm only)
• Henderson’s patterns have evolved over 50 years from USA standards. Every TherMAXX wetsuit style is patterned, cut, sewn and fitted in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
• Sophisticated styling with a technical edge.
• Velcro®-resistant outer fabric.
• PK G-Lock zipper with colored teeth. (3, 5, and 7mm only)
• 8mm domed spine pad.
• Titanium-infused lamination adhesive.
• Embossed DuraTex® stretch knee pad.
• 10-year Limited Warranty.
• Super soft, high stretch Neoprene core
• 250% stretch assures a perfect fit
• Ultra plush and comfortable
• Titanium laminate for increased warmth
• Silicone palm ensure a secure grip
Comfortable, Durable and a Superior value.
· Uppers constructed from Soft and comfortable premium 3, 5, or 7mm Thermoprene neoprene material.
· All seams on upper are glued and sewn for durability and warmth using durable bonded thread.
· Sole is constructed from soft and flexible thermoplastic rubber.
· Soft and flexible Heavy duty traction sole with an internal puncture resistant liner.
· #10 YKK zipper with “Water Entry Barrier” that limits water exchange and helps keep feet warmer longer.
· Easy to put on and take off.
· Men’s LARGER boot sizes available up to 16US
· Wetsuit boots are designed to keep your feet warm, not dry, when they are used in, under or around water.
Henderson is the only company to glue & blindstitch all its 3m wetuits, which are warmer & more durable than traditional flatlock seams which allow cold water to pass through and are easily damaged.